Saturday, 3 October 2015

A new blogger is born

Greetings friends!



This is my first official blog post, not overly sure what I am doing right now but I will figure this all out soon. I am starting this blog as I will be traversing the world to become a missionary at YWAM Madison, Wisconsin. I am working on tying up all loose ends here before I head overseas in hopefully a few weeks.
I have just returned from Sydney where I journeyed to the U.S. Consulate to get my visa settled, which was promptly resolved as my passport was returned to me a few days later with the attached visa. I will be updating this page on a regular basis so that all who wish to follow and support me, can keep up to date with my travels and adventures.

Until I get this blog fully up to date and customized more, here is the link to my page on Facebook. 

Thank you friends for your prayers and support. 

Aaron.



Psalm 47:8 - God reigns above the nations, sitting on His holy throne.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Take a look at some of the work going on at YWAM Madison!